View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 01:40 PM

Luke,

Dr. Bible gave you some sound advice. Many who hate Ruckman can not face him on Bible, so they make up lies and spread lies about what he believes.

As far as Hymers goes, I'll bet he has never took one bus kid to church or lead any person to the Lord in his life. I would not let this man teach Sunday school much less put any value on what this apostate says on any Bible issue. I'll bet if I took him door knocking he could not even deal with a normal person about his soul or get at man to come to church if his life depended on it. I'll also bet I have took more people to church on one day than this man has took to church in his life. I'll bet you have lead more men to the Lord than he has.

As Preacher Lackey would always say, if any man is not a soul winner d him and any of his teachings. If any man dose not even the Bible enough to lead anyone to the Lord avoid him. Leading the lost to the Lord is the main goal of any N.t. church. If any leader in the church can not win sinners to Christ, they are not worthy of any leadership role in the church. This is why 99% of all Bible college teachers are not worth learning from. Judge a tree by the fruit it bares. Ruckman has fruit, but what are Hymers fruit?

Atlas