Thread: Read Me --
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shofar View Post
The power of prayer is just as effective, & if the Lord gives me commandment to actually seek them out, i shall do so. Hell is a very disturbing subject for me & I am fully aware of what awaits the unsaved, all the accounts I have read describe a terrible place that I would never wish upon anyone, no matter how evil they treat me. There isn't a moment that I pray for the deliverance & understanding of all that I love & care for & when given opportunity, I speak it plainly & warn them within the limits of what they will allow, for some do not like to hear the truth spoken, for whatever reason that is in their hearts. However, I do know this much for certain, that the Lord's will is moving with great power over all the earth & they the Lord knows shall hear, shall be brought to the truth before the end.
Hi brother. I think you are on the right path. I've learned that with family we can allow our zeal to evangelize do more damage than good.

It is not a small matter to utter the truth when the Holy Spirit guides you. As a word of caution and exhortation; we all need to be careful not to neglect sharing the unfeigned word of truth when the Spirit tugs at our heart and prompts us to do so. Keep a "hot heart" by loving the Lord Jesus and...
"...sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:" (1 Peter 3:15).