View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 11:10 AM

Default What about Judaism?

I have been Saved for the Last 26 years and have always believed that if God say's it,I believe it and that settles it.
My questions are:
1. I believe Jews didn't kill Jesus,eventhough a lot of religions say they are Christ killers. Where can I find Verses in my KJ Bible?

2.Some Jews think that if they are born a Jew they are entitled to be in Heaven without accepting Jesus and his Shed blood for our Sins.

This is an excerpt from a Car Tech Forum:
The Thread was titledThe Serpant has many heads it was about Oprahs New Age Movement.
Below:
__________________________________________________ _______________
(I was born a Jew. I had my Bar-Mitzvah. I followed the faith for many years. And as Jews always say, "once a Jew, always a Jew". I won't tell you how to follow your religion. Within Christianity, you must believe in Jesus as the son of god. You must ask for god to allow you into heaven whereas we believe we are the chosen people. So technically, no matter what I do, no matter what I say as a resident of this planet....according to the Jewish faith.....I am automatically going to heaven. Get it?)

So there you go. Prove me wrong. Now stand there and tell me I am wrong about my history, my ancestry, the bible (Torah) I once believed in. The bible that IS the essence and foundations of your religion.
__________________________________________________ _______________
Have Fun with this one!

Romans Chptr 1 and 2 deals with this. Can anyone explain? and what other verses are there.

By the way! did anyone check out "eXpelled" movie by Ben stein?

3.Can someone tell me what Judaism is and how it relates to us as christians?
I think Judaism only takes the first 5 books of Moses, OT (Torah) or Tanakh?, and may have other books to go along with it.

I am new so please bare with me.