View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbear View Post
"It's my view further that not only will the Rapture preceed the Tribulation, but that the Rapture of the church will cause and initiate the Tribulation."

Brother Tony, is your view that the Rapture will cause and initiate the tribulation based on the belief that the Tribulation must start when the Holy Spirit is removed from the earth or do you have other scriptural reasons, as well?

Jennifer
Psalms 139:7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

Sister, I don;t mean to sound pedantic, the Holy Spirit, in the manner that He indwells us will go with us, but He will not be taken out of the earth any more than He was still here in the OT before and during the law. He will indwell people as He did in the OT but He will also leave if the works pointed out by Paul in Hebrews, by James, and John in his 3 little letters and Revelation are not performed. That's the point the people in this thread and most in the forum proper can't get or won't get, those who can't get the deep Pauline dispensational teaching. I'm making a point on this becasue they taught us in the Church Of Christ that because the sign gifts are not operative today the Holy Ghost is not in the "world" today. There is nowhere in the 3 heavens and one earth the Holy Spirit isn't. He just won't indwell in the same manner in the Tribulation, He can leave. Just as in the OT.

Judas performed the same miracles as the other 12 and lost Him. Saul had Him and lost Him. Samson had Him, lost Him, and then got Him back. David had Him and was terrified he would lose Him.

Ps 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

To the main body of your question, people say to me, will the Rapture precede the tribulation? As sure as night follows day, the Rapture will cause the Tribulation. When it's God's time, not ours, He will take the Church out. Millions of cars, planes, boats, no pilots, no drivers, Look at the economic impact 9/11 and the Towers being destroyed had, those were 3000 people. What happens when it's millions?

God will send a strong delusion that they will believe a lie. What if we go up as the flying saucers are coming down, and the world is told we were the evil of the world and now the space brothers did the world a favor?

Those four major man-made upheavals I cited to Tim, recovering from those will give rise to the position of the anti-Christ.

Jen, how many Catholics will be Raptured and how many left? Very few and a whole lot. They will side with Islam against Israel and that is when the 10 Plagues of Egypt will be repeated on a planetary scale because of the world's persecution of believing Israel, just as the Egyptians did.

History always repeats itself.

That's why I say, not only will the rapture be before the Tribulation, think of millions just disappearing in a nanosecond, it will be caused by the Rapture.

I hope this helps and enjoy talking with you

Grace and peace

Tony