View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 11:50 AM

Tim from your website

"I am extremely against the KJV only view."

How is that not an indication to us of your agenda? are you here to be led into the truth, that God HAS preserved his words in just one book? Or are you here to show us that he hasn't? which is it.
I certainly wouldn't be "on your case" or "picking your views apart" if you were not entirely sure about "which Bible" or not convinced "in your own mind" of where God has preserved his word. But in all evidence from your website you have "made up your mind" on these matters and any discussion with us is most certainly not going to change your course on the matter.
Which leads to the question
"Is your posting going to be edifying or profitable?"

Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

Advocating any modern version or its underlying text on this forum my Friend is never going to sharpen my countenance

1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1 Corinthians 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.