View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
I'd be glad to BR, soon as I figger out how to post attachments. I got 2 or 3 pictures on this computer, my camera is in the pawnshop right now, when I get it out I'll post some of my sheaths, hidescrapers, bones needles, that kind of thing. I salute bro. Parrish for starting this thread, it can be an ongoing one that won't fade out like many of the other threads. Tony
Tony, to post an attachment here's what I do; just upload a low resolution version of the image (like 5 or 6 inches wide at 72 DPI) onto a site called Photobucket (or any similar free photo hosting site). Once it's there they give you a tag which you can simply copy and paste on the forum, and voila—you're done. I am on a Mac as you know, but they usually give you several types of code options so maybe you can experiment and see which works for your system. Many cameras shoot large images nowadays, like 10 inches at 300 DPI, so don't forget to down-size the image before uploading that way it will be a much faster process.