View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 04:53 PM

I agree Brother George

Matthew 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Time and time again on this forum we get those who join and by their own admission disagree and are against (extremely in this case) in essence what this forum is about, Bible believing Christians discussing Bible believing issues, comparing spiritual things with spiritual with the greatest teacher we can ever have or need.
Now if Tim had joined, willing to acknowledge the truth of the matter or at least be impartial and willing to be reconciled with the truth, there certainly wouldn't be GreekTim in his name and their certainly wouldn't be his web address promoting the "Greek" and theology
Quote:
Does the word disingenuous come to mind? Does the word deceitful come to mind? Does the word SUBTLE come to mind? These kind of "Christians" literally make me sick! I can put up with drunks, dopers, and ordinary every day sinners (like me), before I can put up with a pretentious "Christian" that is two-faced and full of GUILE!
Again I agree wholeheartedly, I can witness to drunks, dopers and every day sinners and receive some respect in many cases (Because I used to be one of them, I understand them and I know that my time spent as lost and hopeless as they are, was for Gods Glory), but when I approach any Christians on the Bible version issue, I get looks that even the dopers, drunks and worldly people don't even give me. In fact my Mother was talking to a lady who wasn't even saved who stopped going to her local church because the new versions didn't sound like the bible,
"faith cometh by hearing"
she knew that the KJB was the word of God and she wasn't even saved (well seed is planted let the spirit of God do the rest)

Also in comparison to recent joins to the forum, Clint Boyer, Boaz, niteowl1611, and that wonderful testimony from jaqui2411 (If I missed anyone forgive me) who have in contrast came with an open mind and an open heart and as genuine believers seeking the truth and have embraced and digested the clear irrefutable evidence that God preserved his word, for today in the KJB

In all honestly I shall make my time more applicable to the lost sinners destined to an eternal hell unless they accept Christ rather than watch as my Brothers in Christ shoot themselves in the foot with their defective weapons preparing for battle!

2 Timothy 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

Last edited by peopleoftheway; 05-06-2009 at 04:59 PM.