View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Bro. Parrish

Winman, I warned you brother...

As I have explained to Bro. Kiwi in great detail, I think "their worm" could be indicative of undying worms in hell, supernatural worms which shall eat and eat and eat... not a pretty thought. I have never totally rejected or accepted Kiwi's worm-soul theory, and I have far too much respect for him to argue. Mark my word---we went round and round on this one time until he had me SEEING worms.

For the record; I think these are the supernatural worms of hell which cover the fallen angel Lucifer (Satan) in Isaiah 14:9-15.

They are made for a special purpose, they NEVER die, just like "the fire that NEVER shall be quenched." (Mark 9:43-48).

I think these may be the same supernatural worms which God apparently used to devour Herod Agrippa in a matter of seconds. (Acts 12:23).

I don't see how anyone could be dogmatic about it, I think it depends on how you interpret the meaning of worm.

1. God has used fiery serpents to torment and kill people. (Numbers 21:6-9)

2. Worms are associated in scripture with hell and satan. (Isaiah 14:9-15)

3. There is a worm that never dies, associated with fire that is never quenched. (Mark 9:44)

4. There are spiritual creatures that torment humans (Mark 9:22)

5. Scripture calls men worms, but they are also called serpents, vipers and dogs. It's not literal.
Unless you think they are all reptiles and canines as well as worms. (Matt. 23:33, Isaiah 56)

6. A plastic worm (or rubber worm) is a plastic fishing lure, generally made to simulate an earthworm. Plastic worms can carry a variety of shapes, colors and sizes, and are made from a variety of synthetic polymers. Some are even scented to simulate live bait and are offered under the trade names "Bass Assassin," "Slug-Go," and "Squirmin' Super Worm."

Sorry brothers but I had to lighten things up a little.
That last one comes free with the post, no extra charge.

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 02-26-2009 at 10:46 PM.