View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
I am afraid Tim presents himself as one of the many people we get joining the forum on a weekly basis, who have no intention of discussing the Bible, scripture, the grievous ERROR of modern versions through corrupt, philosophy leavened texts or indeed anything with us, but rather here to push "the greek" or scholarly wisdom and letters after mens names.

God gave me a Book, one book, to study and learn from, not from texts and ancient manuscripts.

1 Corinthians 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

I am so blessed to have these letters after my name

Steven Monahan. B O R N A G A I N
Again this has nothing to do w/ the topic of this thread, but...

I don't know that i have presented myself in such a way, Steven. I asked a question. That doesn't present anything about me other than I am curious and inquisitive.

I do hope to be "discussing the Bible, scripture, the grievous ERROR of modern versions through corrupt, philosophy leavened texts or indeed anything with us." I just had a question and wanted to know. I thought this might be a good place to find out. I am sure many of you know Dr. Gipp or at least about him.