View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 11:36 AM

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

My Friend you cant buy it, you cant work for it you simply have to accept it.

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Every single person on Gods earth is a sinner, we all sin, even when we get saved we still sin, sin is in our nature, but when you realise in your heart that sin is destroying you and will finally finish you off in eternal damnation, unless you simply come before the Lord Jesus Christ and admit to him in your heart that you cannot deal with your sin on your own, and take it all to the foot of that blessed cross, the filthy rags that are your life, leave them at his feet and ask him for forgiveness and ask him to save you and if you mean it with all your heart you will be saved.

Dont look for a sign or a feeling, don't let anyone tell you you didn't do it right, just believe what it says in the word of God

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Its a Gift, its Free and you seem to be looking for it in all the wrong places, just take it all to the cross my friend, lay it down at his feet and accept his free Gift by believing in your heart he is on that cross for YOUR sins.

God Bless and I pray you accept it if you haven't already and your life through Gods spirit is forever changed.