View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 05:42 AM

Brother George, I fully appreciate your honesty. But I assure you the questions I ask are genuine. The only knowledge I do have of the Bible is from growing up in the right kind of church. I grew in a kjv Bible believing and preaching church. I left the church as soon as I could and met my wife while in school, but in an unbelieving state. I spent a great deal of effort trying to get away from God and church, so she now wonders why I'm trying so hard to get back, and basically fights me every step of the way. I know I need more help and counseling than I can get on this forum, but I want a start. I need to start reading the word and ground myself in it, so I can stop wavering once and for all. I need to do this for myself, but I want to do it for my wife, so she can see that God, and faith in Christ, really does change lives. Again, thank you Brother George for your honesty, you and all the others have been a great help. I'd love to post on other topics, but I neve know what to say. thanks again!