View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
What saith the Scripture is quite true....and Scripture sayeth more than is written....as written. It is the same Word and yet to some it is milk while to others it is meat.
Matthew 24:45-46 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
He decides when each of us are ready for a particular understanding. I'm sure you have noticed how you can read a verse and then a week or so later read it again and suddenly...you see the same words and yet you see a new meaning.

Please notice that I use Scripture to explain. If I may ask...what have I written you feel is of my imagination or is from the wrong spirit?
Quote:
What saith the Scripture is quite true....and Scripture sayeth more than is written....as written.
I'm trying to understand where you are coming from. Are you are saying that what is written in the bible is in code; the plain meaning is not the real meaning but the spirit has to reveal the hidden meaning? Or are you saying that the scripture means the thing it plainly states but also means something else at the same time?

Quote:
Please notice that I use Scripture to explain.
How can I understand the scriptures you quote if God has not seen fit to also give to me the hidden meaning of those scriptures?

Quote:
If I may ask...what have I written you feel is of my imagination or is from the wrong spirit?
Whirlwind, I am not accusing you of anything. I asked you a question. You still haven't answered the question. I'll repeat the question and hope you will agree to answer it.

My question from post# 77:
Quote:
What would you do if you felt that the Holy Spirit showed you that Jesus did not literally come in the flesh? Would you believe the spirit? Or would you believe the literal words as recorded in the bible?

Last edited by greenbear; 06-25-2009 at 02:35 PM. Reason: grammatical error