View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 02:59 AM

Friend, I see your earnest desire to see Christians in unity of the Spirit, and we would be, if we were in unity of the word.

Can you honestly read the following in the King James Bible, and say it is the same as the New International Version?

King James
Mic 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

NIV
Mic 5:2 But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times[/B]

Jordan, are ancient times and everlasting the same thing? One is grounded in TIME, the other is ETERNITY.

And which of these is Jesus Christ from? Does he have an origin? Or has he ALWAYS EXISTED.

Friend, I think an honest inquiry into the differences between Bibles would help you to understand the real issue here. We don't like the KJB because of personal preference. We love the KJB because of conviction.