Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 04:40 AM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Scott,

and you better reread your Bible it has more to say on judgement than love. it is not all about love, but it is about the Righteousness of an Almighty God
Sorry we disagree, I hope you are able to reach the lost with your gospel of judgment and Righteousness, I will do my best to reach them with the gospel of love, because; I will believe the bible teaches it is all about love.

I just may be to simple minded but that is how I precieve the words of God. I am going to warn the lost and show them the love of God and do it in tatum. I just don't think we see eye to eye on these things and the Holy Ghost will have to interviene if we are going too.
But I pretty much disagree with everything you say.

My heart is sad with what judgment the precieved church is going to face in the great falling away, as they help facilliate the anti-christ and the system that will ensalve the world.
I really don't thing it is God's will but there is people who do. Because the word of God say it is going to happen before Jesus returns I don't think it is faithful to ignore it.

It is so much more difficult to reach the lost when they have been dumbed down to the level that they can not even read, they are posioned, sick, ensalved, distracted, and on and on and on and on.

How did we get here? What did we nelgect? I will not vote for the lesser of two evils. I will vote for Chuck Badwin for the Constitutial Party, he is a Christian and knows that 911 was an inside job.

Christitan that know 911 was and inside job, know what we are facing and it isn't pretty.

So much resistance and judgment from those that should be helping.

God have mercy on us.

But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Luke 11:42

Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and shew mercy and compassions every man to his brother: Zechariah 7:9

God help us.