View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Steve Schwenke

Quote:
We are told NOT to judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
I have made my judgment based upon the only criteria I have - your written words. Just because I said I have not read the other thread doesn't mean I have not read your posts on other threads...

Quote:
If you are too busy, or unwilling to search out a matter - then you shouldn't be judging a matter - That is if you wanted to follow what the Lord Jesus Christ commanded us to do.
Oh, I see...you get to accuse me of not following Christ....that's great...whatever happened to that "judge righteous judgment thing???"
I judged THIS MATTER meaning THIS THREAD...since where is it wrong to do that??? So anytime I enter a forum I must read all posts and all threads before I make a judgment??? My comments were in regards to this thread...as I stated...

Quote:
If you think that it is "right" for a Christian to twist a persons words; wrest a persons words; take a persons words out of context, change a persons words; and attribute words to another Christian they never said, I'm afraid that there is nothing I can do to help you. On the other hand, when you support, condone, and defend a person who engages in these deceptive practices then you demonstrate that you lack spiritual discernment and understanding, and as such I refuse to "engage" you in this matter any further.
As I stated, I did not see Custer twist, wrest, etc... anything ON THIS THREAD, and that is why I said what I said...looks like the pot calling the kettle black to me...

Quote:
But if you think it is Scriptural to comment or pass judgment on a matter when you are unwillingly to examine the matter thoroughly, then you are failing to practice what the Lord Jesus Christ commanded us to do.

Proverbs 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
I stated from the beginning that my observations were from THIS THREAD, AND I limited my comments TO THIS THREAD....

Quote:
It seems - just when there might be a little peace here on the AV1611 Bible Forums another "peace loving "brother" (or sister) comes out of the woodworks and "stirs the pot" again!

Now, I don't know what your "problem" is, but I am not going to "play your little game". You can gnatstrain and criticize me all you want from here on out, but just like custer before you, I am notifying you that I will NOT be replying to any more of your Posts.
How do you define peace? By bullying everyone with your lengthy posts, complete with multiple colors, different fonts, different size type, etc???
Do you define peace as "winning" every argument?
Do you define peace as being the "chief teacher" and instructor?
So we can't lodge anything that is contrary to your position?
We can't call you out when your behaviour is wrong?

Ok, gotcha...where I come from, that is called, coercion, manipulation, controlling, and (in real plain words) a bully.

The evidence is in the childish manner in which you refuse to respond to anyone who doesn't give you your way...that's what little kids in grade school do, not grown up adults, esp. those who profess to love the Lord.

Quote:
Proverbs 13:10 Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.

Proverbs 17:14
The beginning of strife is as when one letteth out water: therefore leave off contention, before it be meddled with.

Proverbs 18:6 A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes.

Proverbs 22:10 Cast out the scorner, and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.
But who is the proud one here?