View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 07:10 PM

George,

I agree all men do not have to die. And I know all men don't die physically. as I stated we are already dead in Christ which fulfills that for us. though some of us may die before the rapture.

Now, while we have a clear scriptures that Elijah would come in the last days to prepare the ways for the Lord and Jesus said that it was John who was Elijah. and Mal 4:5 tells us Elijah's duty was to turn the hearts of the father to the children. it says nowhere there that Elijah would call down fire upon Jerusalem or do signs and wonders. And in all that the two witnesses do in Revelation no one is believing or fathers turning to their children that is indicated.

the one scripture Sammy used from Mal4:4 did not say anything about Moses coming in the last days as he said it did. It was speaking about remembering the law of Moses.

So where is the scriptures does is speak of Moses coming in the last days?

Now I think I may have been wrong in saying Moses and Ejiah did not have glorified bodies. I found these scriptures in Luke 9:30,31 And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias: Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem. that say both Moses and Elijah appeared in Glory. that would make them glorified would it not? What comes after the colon is added details concerning those before the colon who were and glory and spake, if I remember my English grammar correctly. but then again it says only that they appeared in glory not that they were glorified.

Anyway like I said my mind is not made up.