View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbear View Post
I'm going to throw my two cents in. Of course, this is just IMHO.

I personally don't mind putting up with other forum members faults and foibles, considering I have plenty of my own, if they speak and teach the truth about the scriptures. I'll put up with a lot from them.

Those who twist and wrest scripture post after endless post I will add to my ignore list and never look back.

Problem solved.

Next...
Good advice sis... and that concept is actually biblical, not to waste too much time with people who continually bring up contentions and dischord amongst the brethren. (Romans 16:7, Titus 3:9, Luke 10:10-11)

Many of the people who do these things have already made up their mind and are following after false doctrine and will not be open to the sound doctrine of TRUTH. (2 Cor. 11:13-15, Gal. 2:4, 2 Peter 2:1, 1 John 4:1, 2 Tim. 4:3)

Our brethren who are inspired to fight against such false doctrine are in a spiritual battle, however, and we should indeed support them.

Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers. (Titus 1:9)

Jassy