View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 01:35 PM

Default Re: "The Lucifer Project - Raising Antichrist"

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
Well played GaryB are you the Holy Spirit, can you judge us on this forum as "not of God" a "religious spirit" because some haven't agreed with what you have written?
You can believe what you want, you are at liberty to do so, but when you start suggesting genuine believers and Brothers and Sisters in Christ are not of God, I for one have a serious problem with you and what you say.
How about I leave you with.....

2 Corinthians 11:12-15 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

You are not my / our judge, my / our Judge stands at the Right hand of The Father, and I will tell you what, soon day soon, the Judge of all the earth will do right.
Just because people wont buy into your conspiracy don't try and label them religious spirits who are not of God.
Aloha brother,

To all that you have said! It seems that, lately, this Forum has attracted its full share of kooks, crazies, and crackpots! Please notice that "GaryB" in his Post #19 harshly "criticized" brother Chette and cited a bunch of verses about "not judging" and then in his Post #21 he ends up "JUDGING" THE WHOLE FORUM!

Proverbs 21:8 The way of man is froward and strange: but as for the pure, his work is right.