View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
I will take you at your word, and I, for one, am willing to discuss with you so that you can better understand where I stand. What remains, however, was that your earlier post regarding whether or not YOU were KJVO was disingenuous, based on your last post. I will accept that you worded the first question poorly, or that you unwisely tried to "slide into" a discussion by appearing neutral. You knew well already that you could not be described as KJVO before asking. You set off all kinds of alarms in the minds of serious defenders of the KJB by doing this.

Come at us straight and honestly, and as long as you are not abusive or critical of our personal faith, then there are plenty of people here who will talk with you. Seekers are always welcome. Those whose minds are made up should not expect to be free to argue their position as superior to the tenets of this forum. There are plenty of other places where we can bruise knuckles if desired, but not here.
Well I am not coming back here as a result of a user that goes by "George". He is a hateful man. You can feel free to contact me through my website if you would like to discuss further though. God bless!