View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 06:53 PM

A Christian is capable of any sin an unsaved man is capable of. I would imagine that the guilt and sorrow of grieving the Holy Spirit would stop a man going down this path though and judging from Romans 1, it seems men only go down this path after they know the judgment of God and reject it (so so-called Christian homosexuals have actually rejected the judgment of God and just want a spiritual experience rather than a Savior from sin, since they don't even acknowledge they are sinners).

The Bible calls them sodomites or effeminate. I wouldn't call them either while witnessing to one, but I would show them what the Bible says. I would call them a sinner, and address that sin specifically. Do you go around calling everyone liars and thieves? Of course not - we say they are sinners. Then we explain what it entails to be a sinner. (When I say call them a sinner, I don't mean like "hahaha you are a sinner and I am not". I mean that I would tell them what God thinks of them").

EDIT: I just read the OP's second post. I think I may know who she is referring to. There are a few guys on youtube who post videos of themselves preaching and screaming all manner of filth from their mouths, somehow thinking they are bringing God the glory. Street preaching is a God ordained and blessed ministry, but screaming obscenities at the people you are supposedly trying to lead to Christ isn't.

So in conclusion, no, I wouldn't call homosexuals "fags, homos, queers" when witnessing to them or street preaching. In casual conversation, I might use a term like fruitbootie, fem, or something like that..