View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
Didn;t you love it brother Parrish? Like you calling people "Bullingerites" when you don;t know Bullinger taught:

Soul Sleep
Universal Salvation for sinners in hell and demons
Well I guess you are free to make your assumptions brother, but I actually did know that. With over 30 years of Bible study and doctrinal courses, teaching Bible classes, comparative religions etc., I'm pretty familiar with Bullingerism and as I stated before, it has many subtle folds. As I have stated before, I honestly think some people subscribe to various levels of it without even realizing it and without even embracing it totally.

Quote:
I'm sorry I lost my temper with you brother...
I appreciate that.
No problem, sticks and stones you know... let's not worry about it.

Quote:
but I've been called a "Bullingerite" one time too many.
Well, I think there may be a reason for that brother.
But as I have already stated, everyone here still loves you either way.

Quote:
I won;t bother you or make you mad again. I think you have a hair trigger and try to emulate Dr. Ruckman...
Well now, I have been accused of worse things brother!
I don't think I have a "hair trigger," but I will defend Bro. Ruckman when people attack him, I don't care who it is. However—let me be clear and promise you—I am not now nor have I ever been "mad at you" or angry about any of our discussions. I do not consider you to be a bad person, and your stand on the KJV is commendable. I will admit, I have been puzzled as to why you have been allowed to post some of the things you have posted, but that's between you and the administrator, not me. I will continue to pray for you on these issues and I wish you all the best. I'm tired and heading to bed.