View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 04:43 AM

Atlas,

I am not so thinned skinned as some. but you do have a way about you that strike nerves.

About you Ayn Rayn Statement, you could say anything about her and I wouldn't bat an eye unless you tried to say she was a Practicing Christian. the woman was a blatant anti-christ, philosopher whose teachings has led many young Christians astray when they are introduced to her teaching at Colleges and Universities around our nation.

Try being a little more tactful with your words my friend and you may find you will get better results.

One day I was really mad at a brother in the Lord but I was trying to keep my cool. why was I mad, He had made false accusations against me with no proof and instead of coming to me first he just spread rumors. when I finally got a chance to confront him. His always twisting and more lies directly to my face made me even more angry. after the unsuccessful meeting the mediator got me alone and asked me two questions, "Why didn't I see Christ in you?" I was floored by it. his next question sent me to tears, "are you saved?"

I spent twelve hours in prayer and fasting to answer those questions. the first one was easy I was in my flesh. the second one the Lord gave me assurance and led me to read a Psalm 118 and brought back the Joy of his salvation into my life.

Last edited by chette777; 03-05-2009 at 05:03 AM.