View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Dear brother Forrest,

I love you in the Lord - BUT you sure make it "hard" on a fellow brother in Christ!

WHY is it - that you ALWAYS ask the toughest questions? I've been "cogitating" on the very same thing that you have asked - WHAT is the "significance" in the differences in water Baptism (BEFORE the cross; AFTER the death, burial, and resurrection - but before the Nation of Israel's "rejection" of the Apostles & their "message"; and AFTER God's "rejection" of the nation of Israel and His turning to the Gentiles?) I believe that they are all "different", but the SIGNIFICANCE of that "difference" - that's another matter for another time, and to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure I know the answer. But, since it is always a "challenge" to try to answer your most perceptive questions - I will attempt to answer these questions also, but NOT today.

I have been fighting a cold (or flu?) since Tuesday and need to store up some "energy" for my next challenge.
Brother, I'm sorry you've been ill. One day...this corruptible will put on incorruption. No hurry on this. God bless you and keep you!