View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
No problem, I have used both and I just love using swordsearcher as an accompaniment to my Bible devotion and Study.
I have a slight learning disablity that's ADD related, I find a computer bible program works best for me when I am engaged in really in depth research, and no finer program is out there than Brandon's Sword Searcher. I have the free E-Sword because I have the NIV, HCSB, NAB, New Jerusalem Bible, and Jehovah's Witnesses NWT, etc., on it for version comparisons in corruption issues. It was on this computer when it was given to me. Through the kind charity of God and another Christian I have the full version of Sword Searcher now and truly I have spent the better part of 4 days after getting it using it. I find the interface for the free OLB to be difficult for me to work with. When I need to pull up verses from the "versions" in use now E-Sword is helpful but there is no finer Bible program on the market, free or commercial, than Brandon's Sword Searcher. It's very intuitive to learn and well worth the money and as soon as I get back on my financial feet I am going to buy copies and give them away.

The one thing Satan would like to see is that publishing avenues become concentrated into one format, it's easier to control. In Russia the Bible, political news, and news in general was published by millions of people typing copies and passing it on, since copy machines were strictly controlled. This was called sazmizdat publishing. I've notced many fundamentalist Christians are a bit on the militant side and advocate hoarding firearms and ammunition and food. Two I'll add to that: printer paper and ink cartridges along with the Spam and bullets. The major struggle in the end times will be between Anti-Judaism(Islam) and Anti-Christianity(Roman Catholicism) and as soon as either get a toehold on the political and social bloodstream of this country, look out. As soon as the Muslim population in this country reaches a volume where they can assert their Mullah's wishes, we'll be producing the Scriptures ourselves. I've seen whole copies of the Bible written in Russian from the gulags and concentrations camps produced on toilet paper.

Sword Searcher rocks friends, I've tried them all(BibleMax, BiblesPro, etc.), SS is unsurpassed.

He is risen

Grace and peace

Tony