Thread: The Word of God
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 05:19 AM

Marty,

I have been in the ministry for many years. I have seen demons that many a white man has never experienced. I have seen healings through prayer but not one that was instantanious. I would never scoff at a true instantanious healing God can do that.

But one thing I know for sure is this. God will never give you an experieince that would go against his word. or cause you to be in disobedience to it. it is not about limitiing God with our Idea it is God giving us clear information on how to tell if it is of Him or his Enemy. God will never go against his word or it would make him a hyposcrate or a liar. that is where Brandon is correct in the last days we need to be careful not to jump onjust because it happened because our enemy the devil walks around as a roaring lion seeking whm he may devour. Satan will keep many in the the experiencial mode instead of them growing Spiritually. they are not lost just kept as babes in Christ and Carnal..Even Paul said the Corithians had all the gifts yet were carnal babes in Christ.

So if you spoke in an unkown tongue it is between God and you and glory be to God for that. But it should never be spoken in the church assemblies or you will be in disobedience to Gods word (that should be your rule nothe other way around). if you do speak it must have an interpretation so all can profit from it. if not ok just keep it to yourself and God as Paul said and never do it again in teh assembly.

I have the in filling of the Holy Ghost. sometimes I have emotional feelings other times nothing. Sometimes I witness and share Gods word for hours and afterards wonder what had happened and where came form. Because it was not of me but og God via the Holy Ghost.

blessings bro just keep growing in Christs' image

Last edited by chette777; 06-24-2008 at 05:27 AM.