View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 12:10 AM

Malachi could of been prophesying of Elijah who is to come was John the Baptist and Jesus said so. Mt 11:7-14 And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind? But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses. But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet. For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee. Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

And as for Moses - a prophet like him was Jesus you see Deut 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee (Moses), and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

I could not find in Malachi that he prophesied of Moses return. which verse is that?

Now it may be a two part prophecy of which we agree to that understanding. but does it have to be the actually Elijah and Moses? the previous verses state no it does not. I made my conclusion based on the scriptures that it was appointed for and to die once than face judgement. What Tbones forgot is that Christians are already dead in Christ and our Judgement is already done one the cross. so our rapture fits as we are all dead in Christ. 2Cor 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: