View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 02:01 PM

Scott,

Your reply to brother Chette displays a certain amount of animosity and "chutzpah" that bothers me (I have seen it displayed by you quite often of late).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simons "All the old testament agrees with Paul's teaching. Dude what are you thinking."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simons View Post
"You know, Jesus is the same, God does not change.

When one disregards parts of the Bible they are diminshing from it, the same as those who add and subtract from it.

Man lives by every word of God.
"
Just because you either cannot or will not "rightly divide the word of God", doesn't give you the right to malign a brother in Christ who is trying to inform you of a TRUTH!

The whole of the Bible is FOR us - BUT the whole of the Bible is not directed AT us. We are NOT under the Mosaic law (no matter what you think). We are not required to keep the Law (The Lord Jesus Christ KEPT IT FOR US!)

I have remained silent for some time about your hijinks (thinking at the beginning that you were sincere ). Since Steve's near departure (mostly because of your remarks directed at him), I no longer will hold my tongue.

For a man with Sooo many, many questions - you sure seem to already have ALL the answers!

Why is that? Are you trying to "bait" us into an argument or a debate? If you haven't noticed - I stopped trying to deal with you for several weeks now (NO PROFIT! ). You are not a sincere person, and as such I decided not to have anything to do with you.

You use the Scriptures just exactly like a Cultist, and you should consider (since you reportedly came out of a Cult - Mormonism), that perhaps you may still have some "baggage" that you "picked up" while you were in Mormonism.

Brother Chette is NOT a "DUDE"! He is a faithful Christian missionary living in one of the most dangerous parts of the Philippines (Palawan - bordering on the area where the murderous Muslims live). Brother Chette (not DUDE!) puts his life on the line every day of the week (52 weeks a year).

Brother Chette (not DUDE!) has started three Christian churches in the Philippines. In one day he probably has to deal with more serious problems (poverty, sickness, deprivation, and the burden of pastoring a church) than you have to deal with in a year. For you to flippantly malign him does not reflect well on your "Christian" character or witness!

Brother Chette (not DUDE!) is putting his life (and his family's) on the line for the Lord Jesus Christ - what are you doing? Hmmm? Brother Chette (not DUDE!) is trying to SERVE the Lord Jesus Christ as best he can and you do him a disservice with your attitude (but then again - he's NOT the first one on this Forum that you have treated that way). [Romans 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.]

As a "Christian" you have a lot to learn, but sad to say you haven't learned much from us. You have a serious problem (which we on this Forum cannot "fix") in that your Posts question the meaning of Scripture and cast doubt on its veracity. You should seriously consider "WHO" it is (in the Scriptures) that is an "ACE" at doing the same!

Like I've said before - Once I find that a person is an insincere Sophist, I no longer will deal with him (or her). I refuse to "engage" with kooks, Sophists, heretics, and malicious people. You can take your pick as to where you fit in that list!

I refuse to waste my time trying to convince someone, who already "thinks" that he has ALL of the answers! [Proverbs 16:22 Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that hath it: but the instruction of fools is folly.]

Aloha-Adios-Adieu-Sayanora-Chow or whatever.