View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 04:22 AM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
WOW! we had a black out for about 30 minutes here.

Scott, the Old Testament atonement does not agree with Paul's teaching on atonement.

so the question is what are you thinking?

A dude by the way is a western slang meaning a novice or new comer. I am not new to the word of God by any stretch of the word.

Your lack of seeing the OT and Paul's teaching does show your novice approach to scriptures as a whole when you make statements like "All the old testament agrees with Paul's teaching".

or are you just being a bit trite because I don't care to much for Alex Jones? I do watch some of his stuff and I do read his web site and listen to some of his radio shows. I just think he is a bit to much to cause people not to look towards Jesus coming but to what the world is coming too.

you would be surprised to know that Bill O'riely admits there is more than meets the eye when it comes to 9/11. he is quite a watch dog for truth in government and amongst his peers. www.americasnewstoday.com is alos a very conservative and truth propogating news source.

as much as you want to believe that ALL media is controled then who is to say Alex Jones is not controlled by them to just to promote the extreme views to cause division and strife in our nation? Alex Jones could be more involved in a conspiracy to deceive the people just as easily as any other media personell. remember that.
Wow, while you try to put me down, and build yourself up I jsut don't know if there is any use, I have tried with you and I think I have done all I can do, especially bibilcally if you think the old testament does not agree with Paul, or if you think Paul disagree with the Old testament you are in a different belief than I.

This is elementary the Old Testament total and completely agrees with all of the New Testament there is not one thing that is not link to each other that is how it work.
Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
So what scriptures do you think this verse was talking about?

Oh how about this one. (see below)
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

And this one, oh never mind if you don't get it by now you are just not receiving.

You will see some day but I fear it will be to late to help anyone, I fell sorry for you and so many other on this site and in the church. They will go along in their false paradigm design to make you think and believe a certain way and they will end up not help anyone, but rather be a hindrance to the love of God.

But Praises be to God and to his Christ, Jesus of Nazareth the Lord of lords and King of kings our high tower from the enemy.

Sorry for saying dude to you it was meant in love, but if I ever talk to you I won't uses it again with you, not because I don't still love rather so as not to offend you.

Again I fell sorry for you.

Last edited by Scott Simons; 10-04-2008 at 04:27 AM.