View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
Hey Brother

I am certainly resting assured that we have Brothers like yourself on the forum, Bibleprotector, Brandon, George, Will Kinney etc (don't feel left out if I never mentioned you, there are many that know a vast amount) who have some knowledge on these matters, I am new to manuscripts, history of texts, scribes, scholars and theologians from the 1st century until present but I know they all point to one Book and I have that on my lap.
I read Gary Hudson's 40 "unanswerable" questions and I also read the refutation of them which I thank the Lord for, these men come along and try and cast doubt, correct and malign those who Believe in one Book and the Book itself. I know from my point of view, If I was indeed blessed with a higher IQ I would spend my God given time in scripture and looking for evidence FOR the Bible, not against it.
God Bless those that have chosen this path, that God has given wisdom so his words can be Defended, not doubted.

Romans 12:14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
I see nothing wrong with your IQ my friend. Faith and devotion is not based on IQ. I see men with 160 IQs are dumber that a sack of banjos Scripturally.

Grace and peace

Tony