View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greektim View Post
I hope some of you make your way over there to have a discussion bathed in truth and seasoned with salt.
Yes brother, the same salt Christ gave the moneylenders in the Temple, the generation of vipers known as Pharisees, Paul's salt to Hymenaeus, Alexander, Demas, the demon possessed girl of Acts 16, the Jews of Acts 28, the same salt I give any self-appointed holy ghost who would encompass heaven and earth to destroy the faith of any young person called to preach and teach the word of God, to make themselves Satan as Peter was to Christ in Matt. 16 and Mark 8. I don't go bearing olive branches and doves, but a sword, and they better be at least as Scripturally knowledgeable as the gift I begged God for. I sat in classrooms and saw a school replace God as the Authority on the Scriptures.

I don't know what all the responses in this forum has been to you as I have not followed every message you posted. I don't speak for everyone here, but from what I have seen I alone have accepted, even where we may disagree, you as sincere Tim and if I have said anything unbecoming to you, I apologize. But in my dealings with the self-appointed holy ghosts whom I do not accept 90 percent of them as being either sincere and honest, and where you follow along with me outside this forum in dealing with these Frauds, you will need the air conditioning turned up because hell has come to breakfast.

Grace and peace

Tony

Last edited by tonybones2112; 05-10-2009 at 11:52 PM. Reason: redundant statement