View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 05:48 PM
look3467

Has to do with this verse:
Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The one week is as one day divided by 2 is 3-1/2 days each.
The first half of the week is as the night(Darkness) and the second half is as the day. (light) or as the two witnesses in Revelation.

Prior to Christ the world was in darkness, and after the midweek entrance, Christ's light came into the world.

The same day is as like four beasts with six wings, as in 4-6hr periods of the day.
1. period= Jesus at the last supper
2. period=Jesus receiving the sins of the world at the garden
3. Is Jesus being judged and sentenced
4. Sentence carried out.

The same day is as like the 24 elders= a 24 hour day.

Four God doubles twice the thing before He brings it to pass.

So you have 3 different pictures of the week of the same day.

1st picture is the day divided by 4
2nd picture is the same day divided by 2
3rd picture is the same day but as a whole day.

If you count those divisions, you will arrive at 7, or as 7 days of the week.

The significance of this view is that Christ came to recreate a new heaven and a new earth in one day.

This was the battle that Jesus had to endure to the end in order to gain our salvation.

Revelation then is all about Jesus conquering death and hell.

Perhaps this is too far out of a view, but I can tell you is that based on all my studies, all the books written about the end time scenarios, this view does not even come close to be answered.

Where as the bible gives ample clues to that view being the most correct. In my opinion.

This view would require you to place your standard views aside for a bit to look into it, otherwise, you will not be able to see it.

In the middle of the week the sacrifices ceased why? Because Jesus became the once and for all sacrifices of which no other is needed.

There's allot more, but this is just a short introduction.

Please let me say this, that the basic foundation which is Jesus Christ, is my solid foundation and from it, I am firmly anchored.