View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 06:19 PM

Location: Colorado, a beautiful state with four distinct seasons; sometimes in the same day!
Default No tell Norris and his clouds of dust

Hi brother Matthew. Thank you for your examination of the endless dronings of Rick Norris. He is presently over at the FFF forum droning on with his constant doubts about everything.

I like your statement here: "Here Norris does not acknowledge the teaching that being purified seven times is limited to seven times (see Psalm 12). After that, it is final. There were seven main early modern English Protestant Bibles of the Reformation. Once finalised, there was no need to change the version or the translation.

The version and translation have not been changed in the King James Bible since 1611. The editions, with all their corrections or standardising of the spelling, etc., cannot be considered in the same light. Moreover, even such editorial work is now complete."

One sure way to make Norris look like the Bible Agnostic that he is, is to simply ask him if any particular whole verse is found in his "original languages" thingies he keeps talking about as his final authority. He will never come right out and tell anybody if a particular whole verse (like Luke 17:36 or 1 John 5:7, etc) is in his "original languages" version or not.

I keep asking him to tell us where we can get a copy of his "original languages" Yada Yadas, or if he can post them or send them via email, and he never has any response to this direct challenge, but instead he just keeps on droning along by raising other questions and doubts about everything else he can possibly think of.

As you probably already know (but some here may not) I have read his book The Unbound Scriptures, and have written a response to them. Some here may find them to be of help in recognizing where this bible agnostic is coming from and how to answer his silly claims.

My response starts here:

http://www.geocities.com/brandplucke...criptures.html

By His grace believing the Book men like No Tell Norris don't believe and can't find,

Will Kinney