View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
And....we are a "nation of God."

And...we are if we include ourselves in those of the "first resurrection."

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

We are His people. We are redeemed to Him. We carry His name....Christian. We are redeemed from Egypt (symbolic of the world and it's temptations) and from all nations and false religion.

Yes, Israel is still Israel. Israel is His family.....His chosen, all of them/us.

Israel means....the prince that prevails with God and...it is The Kingdom.
Sorry sir, Exodus 19:6 is about "... These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel." not unless thou art a Jew but we are not.

Sorry sir, Rev. 20:6 pertains to the future where the Devil, the old serpent and Satan will be bound for a thousand (1000) years and Christ shall establish his Millinenial Kingdom.

Sorry sir, while we may be called the children of God, we are not a children of Jacob(Israel), while we are redeemed because Christ redeemed us through his blood, God went in 2 Samuel 7:23 to redeemed and to make him a name, to the nation of Israel.

God is not through with the nation of Israel.

Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

The details of Israel's future restoration and salvation are given in Zech.12:10-13:1.

Yes, Israel is still Israel.Filipino are still Filipino