View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 06:47 PM

I ran out of time with my last post.

so continuing:

I have no doubt God in the 6 day creation, God created the current form of earth for man. But there was on the earth a throne in the past eternity (Lucifer thought it was his) and there will be a throne in the future eternity Rev 22. Both these thrones were and are in eternity. And if Lucifer's throne was on the earth after creation and before the fall surely God would have recorded it just as he does all things pertaining to man in the Bible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winman View Post
Th I believe God "formed" the earth when he made the dry land appear.
d
Why does God call it Earth before he creates earth on the third day? where did God get the name earth? God surely could have a planet set aside to glorify his Son on and in. which we see that mans purpose is for this. God continues his original purpose despite the sinfulness of his creation both of Lucifer and Adam.

The word Earth has only this main meaning "dry land". Could it be before it was covered in water it was dry land just like it will be again in Rev 21? Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

No more seas, (oceans as we call them also known as great lakes and Caspian sea, black sea, Salton Sea, slat lake, dead sea etc) as they were divided in Gen 1:10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: