View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Ok my mistake, but it is a little one I had a momentary lapse of memory. After the 7th day of rest then in comes Satan to tempt Eve. So God come on the 8th day and finds the both aware of good and evil. makes a evening sacrifice and then send them out of the garden on the 9th day.

No problem for me. but you still have to have Lucifer rebelling with no mention of it during the 7th or 8th day before the temptation of Eve. and that would be impossible for Lucifer is does not have the attributes of God.

certainly Lucifer did not fall after Adam was expelled from the Garden before the Birth of Seth as you have stated. Maybe you had a momentary memory lapse too. cause Satan already tempted Eve and they were already out of Eden before Seth was ever in the picture.

logical sequential time measurement allows for the day after the 7th to to be the first day of the next week or the 8th day. and so forth.

my meaning is the combination of both without and Form which matches the Hebrew meaning. Not only do we know Cain and able were born after they sinned we now that they were conceived after the fall. do yo start a mans life from when he was made or when he was born? Adam was made full grown safe to assume his days were numbered from the time he was kicked out of the garden and not before. which would probably have been day 8 or 9 or the first or second day of the second week. we are only told that Adam was 130 when he had Seth. and you are assuming that was 30years after Cain Able were born because they both made their own offering to God and your theology teaches you that men had to be 30 to be priests. all assumption you have placed on that time period. No where in the Bible does it say Adam was 100 when he had Cain and Able

there could have been a longer period of time between the death of Able and expulsion of Cain and the birth of Seth than you are allowing. all lineage of Adam starts with Seth. so it could have been a lot longer than you think they were out than whenthe birth the twins and their fight and Cains expulsion.

you have 100years of missing time to account for with no biblical verse for it either
No, you have no biblical basis of saying that Gen 2 and Gen 3 were only a day a piece. Winman on the other hand has a verse in Gen 5 that says Adam lived 130 years until he had Seth.

Gen 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:

What is Gen 4 to you? Is that just a day too?