View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 11:39 PM

if rebellion took place between day one and day six then God could not declare, Gen1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Study the words without form in Hebrew one word) and English (two words) they mean destroyed, destruction, desolation and lie waste. as much as it could mean without shape. in three place we see the form of men is changed but none clearer than in Isa 52:14 As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men: if Christs form could be marred and made ruinous why not the earth? you see without form can mean to have its form changed not just without shape.

When was time established? Verses Gen 1:3-5. Gen 1:1 is not day one. Gen 1:2 is not day one. Gen1:3-5 are day one. the Beginning is before day one. Day one did not exist before the light came in contact with Darkness which cause a division of light and dark or day and night. with this creation of time God restricts everything after it to a literal 24 hour day (evening and morning) You are assuming that Gen1:1, 2 are the first day. but that is not what it says. the fist day began with light being called forth and the creation of time our current 24/7 time quantum (measurement).

MC and I are not for the strata theory of an old earth. we are for one that came from Noah's flood. while I understand the argument of Geologist on his site I still cant see his view as 100% accurate.

If Lucifer were to rebel sometime after Adam was expelled from the garden as you say before Seth was born. Where did the serpent come from that tempted Eve before any sons of Adam were born. No Lucifer (Satan) fell sometime before the final day of creation, and because there was not interruption in God's 6Day creation or God's day of rest, it is safe to assume it happened sometime before Gen1:2

Glad you have your view and we are to have ours. nothing to go bozo over

Last edited by chette777; 03-04-2009 at 12:02 AM.