View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 06:14 PM

and the only reason for that is b/c they (not all) are closer to the truth of God's Word (KJV), than any other "denomination" I know of. If there was any other that believed closer to God's Word, I would be in that church!!

Exactly! The only reason I'm going to this church now, that I attend, is because no other church in this WHOLE CITY, that I know of, preaches anything close to the truth, and no one uses the KJV bible only. Well, I did find out about one preacher, I might check him out soon.
But, yes, we really do benefit from being in person with other church members.
Sometimes we get so alone, that we can't see straight, as Jesus wants us to. It is not good for man to be alone. God said that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb6445 View Post
Well, brother, the only thing I kinda agree on your wife with is being against religion. Religion will get you nowhere!! I am a member and worship at a Ind. Fund. Baptist Church (Pre-Millenial, KJO), and the only reason for that is b/c they (not all) are closer to the truth of God's Word (KJV), than any other "denomination" I know of. If there was any other that believed closer to God's Word, I would be in that church!! I have to tell you, brother, get the focus off "religion" and focus on Christ and your relationship with him. Most important thing, would be for you to humble yourself before the Lord in prayer. Get somewhere you can be alone and PRAY!! Then, PRAY some more. Keep your head stuck in your King James Bible!! Then, I'd get my tail in a fire breathin, Ind., Fund., KJO, Baptist Church!! And invite your wife! At this point, if she gets mad, she's just gonna have to get mad and get over it!! Be the man God has called you to be as the head of your household (Eph 5: 23) and keep Christ as your focus! Pray for her as well, that she will be the wife she is commanded to be (Eph 5: 24). Stay faithful and continue to seek the Lord, if it be God's will, she will follow you as you follow Christ (Read 1Cor 7 and 1Peter 3). If she does leave, God forbid, all you can do is continue to pray and stay faithful to Christ and trust that the Lord will take care of everything for you!! Rom 8: 28 says, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." If you are truly born again, then that is you in the previous verse (the called). So, just remain faithful and trust in Christ, and whatever the outcome with your wife or anything else may be, rest easy knowing it is God's will. You have to take care of you first, brother. The best thing you can do for your wife is pray for her and live for Christ in front of her! By the Grace of God, she'll follow!! I will put you and your wife on our prayer list. Don't forget, the help you need is (primarily) gonna have to come from prayer and your King James Bible, not this forum!! "...yea, let God be true, but every man a liar;..." (Rom 3: 24). While that are mostly sincere, kind, caring, brothers on this forum that really can and want to help, the ultimate response is gonna point you to your King James Bible and the only one who can help you....the LORD!!!! God Bless!!

Also, what part of AL you in? I'd be happy to help you find a good church! I know some people in Middle and North AL.