View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Why I Eyes Ya!

Hi Paladin,
I guess that I don't really have any right to comment on who gets the presidency of the USA, being a Brit. That being said, I have been following events in the US quite closely. I know that here in the UK the various political parties (Conservative, 'New' Labour, and the Liberal Democrats) are either funded by- and therefore subject to- the interests of 'big business'. Now, I'm certainly no commie (ex-commie, by the Grace of God, to be precise), I fully believe in 'free enterprise', etc.
However, Ron Paul has been outspoken against the unrestrained influence of 'big business' and the international banking cartel. Neither was he a member of the deeply occultic 'skull and bones' (Bush/Kerry).
We have limited access here in the 'democratic' UK to fair nationwide media reporting (even the BBC- once a bastion of impartiality- is now a 'puppet' of the present government) and a majority of my information has come from independent U.S media via the internet.
So far, I've heard nothing from Ron Paul that causes concern.

That being said, I'd certainly be open to anything to the contrary. But I could be wrong- and will gladly admit so if this is the case.
What has Ron Paul said that makes him sound like a 'madman'?

Yours in Him,

Rob (W.I.E.Y)