View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 03:11 AM

I think that "againstheresies" was banned... Maybe not..?

If you click on his name, then ---> Profile Page --- It says his/hers-? last activitiy was in July. I remember asking the same question of him/her as to why be on a pro-AV website if you use the NKJV for a signature... There was no reply to that.

This Thread laid dormant since March,,, then it got started again by post #114 this December. Looks like "Brian T" has decided to wander over here and take up the Mitt and ball and stand on the Pitcher's Mound after "againstheresies" was sent back to the locker room.

I read many pages of this Thread and I think that "Diligent's" replies to him were very good. I liked "Jerry's" posts on this Thread also, and wish he would get back on here and Post more on this site.

----- ---- ---- ---- -----

When I started reading the Thread it was still the 4th Sunday in Advent. Heard a very good Sermon today on Advent season ( Prepare for the coming of the Promised Messiah) , it was from Luke 1. Zachariah was visited by an Angel and told that Elisabeth would have a child...{ Hint: -- Camel hair coat.} Excellent message! God's Will be done. I would suggest to anyone reading this Thread to turn over to Luke 1:39-56... This is a beautiful portion of Scripture! Rich! Deep! Profound! It will give comfort to your soul.