View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Rev 20:2-3 has not taken place yet. revelation is a book of prophecy John wrote in 90AD concerning the Lords Day which is his great day of wrath.
Interesting how you look upon your statement as being fact though the Scripture does not claim it as fact.

Rev 1:1 - The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John

Quote:
for Israel never had a division between ceremonial Civil and moral laws and commandments they ALL went together. anyone who taught otherwise is not being true to God Word and would be considered a heretic by Israel for doing so.
Israel did have a division. The King was permitted to execute justice based on the moral law, but was not permitted to execute the ceremonial law...that was the priests job. So there certainly was a division.

Quote:
LarryB's posts are SDA teaching. We don't put our trust in Augustine or any other Alexandrian cultist. or any man for that matter. We put our trust in teh Pure unadulterated King James Bible.
That's simply not true. SDA came long after the teaching that i adhere to - the teaching of Scripture. You must be either unaware of SDA teachings or unaware of my understanding of Scripture teaching.

Quote:
I am not a religious person. I am a spiritual person who understands the spiritual things of God.
That's a shame that you're not religious...i guess that means you don't have to adhere to...

James 1:26-27
If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain. Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.