View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 08:57 PM

Default Thanks for your post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winman View Post
Yes, the capstone is a symbol of Free Masonry. Have you ever looked closely at the pyramid on the back of a one dollar bill? Underneath you will see the Roman numerals

MDCCLXXVI

Now, of course, these numbers are:

M= 1000
D= 500
C= 100
L= 50
X= 10
I= 1

So 1000 + 500 + 200 + 50 + 20 + 5 + 1 = 1776

So, these Roman numerals add up to 1776, the year the United States of America was founded.

But here is something fascinating, the number 666 is hidden in this number.

When you write a 3 digit number like 427, the first number (from left to right) represents parts of a thousand, the second number represents parts of a hundred, the third number represents parts of ten. This is much easier to understand when reading decimals. For instance, we say .1" is one tenth of an inch, .01" equals one hundreth of an inch, and .001" equals one thousandth of an inch. But numbers work the same left of the decimal point

So, the M in this number represents parts of a thousand. The next two numbers D and C add up to 600. Then we have C which represents parts of a hundred. The next two numbers are L and X which add up to 60. Then we have the X which stands for parts of a ten followed by the numbers V and I which add to 6.

So, we have the number 600, 60, and 6. And this is what the Bible identifies as the Mark of the Beast.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Now, I am not absolutely saying the Mark of the Beast is on our dollar bill, but the coincidence is amazing. No other Roman numeral works out exactly like this. And remember, without this mark you will not be able to buy or sale. So it is a financial number.

And the all-seeing eye in the cap-stone is a Free Mason symbol that goes back to ancient Egypt and Babylonia.

Something to think about.
Bro. Winman, I'll just try to copy of your post. It's an excellent study that I can share in our church. God bless!!!