View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 06:38 PM

Luke

Two men are standing in an airplane door at 10,000 feet altitude getting ready to jump.

One man is completely confident. The other is terrified and afraid he is going to die.

They both jump.

Who is trusting or believeing the parachute to get them down to earth safely.

THEY BOTH ARE!

Trusting or believeing is not a feeling, it is a choice. When the fearful man jumped out of the plane, he chose to trust the parachute.

If you had enough faith to pray to Jesus to save you, then you had enough faith in Jesus to save you.

Don't look the wrong direction. Don't look at yourself. We fail. Look at Jesus. Jesus never fails, Jesus never lies, Jesus will never deceive you. Jesus promised to save you if you came to Him.

If you came to Jesus, he saved you whether you feel good or bad.

Mark 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. 24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. 25 When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him. 26 And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead. 27 But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose.

Luke, this man struggled with fear and unbelief, but Jesus still cast the devil out of his son. And you must remember here, that that the disciples had already unsuccessfully tried to cast the devil out. So, this poor man had some reason to fear.

But he had enough faith to come to Jesus, and that was enough.

If you have come to Jesus, then the Bible says you are saved.