View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 10:24 AM

Brother is it really profitable to engage people like the above mentioned "freesundayschoollessons" or for that matter people who are from the same mindset, who, regardless of what truth about the scriptures, manuscripts, translations and history they are given, it simply will not embed in their minds because intellect and their own understanding have blinded their minds to the truth, the only Hope for such a person is the conviction and leading of the Holy Ghost. We wretched men can only do so much, until we only do it in vain, we must allow ourselves to withdraw and allow the greatest teacher from eternity to eternity show them the truth, and if He is denied! (God Forbid) then they must answer to Christ.

1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

I personally read the posts from these men, and my heart aches for them, I feel frustrated and at times I am moved to tears from the bitterness that is directed at Gods Children! Who, have been led by Gods Spirit to take ONE BOOK as Gods word and forget the rest, how pitiful to try and come up against the preservation of Gods word.

2 Corinthians 4:8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
2 Corinthians 4:9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

2 Corinthians 4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

Be Strong in the Lord Brothers, fight the Good fight which sometimes involves walking away and letting the Spirit of truth do his work.

Ephesians 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth; )

Last edited by peopleoftheway; 04-24-2009 at 10:47 AM.