View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 10:01 AM
look3467

LOOK 3467,
Quote:
Sorry you feel that way. But your right, you don't have to know anything you don't want to.

A word of caution:

God never said to rightly divide the "numbers" in the Bible - He told us to rightly divide the word!

Hi, George

Don’t fear the numbers for they are not the focus of your salvation, Jesus is!

And Jesus is all one needs period.

If one wants to spread the Gospel of Good news, let him concentrate on that, but if one wants to seek Gods works, and then let him do that also.

I speak to those who desire a deeper understanding of Gods word of which will not find in the normal circles of Christianity.

Mar 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

I wanted to know from God the mystery of this verse: Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Apart from Christianity’s view on that verse as I presume you all know it well, is there another explanation?

Here’s what my problem was with that verse, and I know Christians had no answer or than to say “God will have mercy upon whom He will have mercy on” as their final answer.

I sought it out from the Lord, but not before leading me through un-chartered territory in my quest.

The studies in numbers in the bible was one of them, studies in differing worlds religious beliefs and studies in the Jewish Sabbath.

He gave me the answer and in which I now have a clearer understanding and greater appreciation for His works.

You all make judge me as you will, but I will make no such judgment of you all, for I came from within your ranks, and the only thing that has changed is my views.

But Jesus is still my Savior and no one can touch that.

I am a born again believer, never to die again and am a king and priest in the Kingdom of my God.
Making a judgment call, friends, do ye suppose that my knowledge in numbers may dam my soul to hell?

If the answer is yes, let’s talk about it, if its no, then you know what I know.

Peace>>>AJ