View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 06:15 AM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
drug use is known as sorceries in the bible and their music of choice today is REGGAE
Chette, thank for your meek response, there are thinks that many of us do not understand or only partly see is probably a better quote. But here are a few of my thoughts on the subject.

Music certainly can be worldly and not Godly. However does music have to be worship only?

Music of the populace

Worship music and the populace music is not the same thing. All music affect the body with endorphins and or adrenaline. Volume and beat can infect it but music touches the soul.

Are people saved that receive the Christ of the perverted versions gospels, NIV, NAS, etc….? Or do people only get saved through the King James Bible’s Jesus Christ gospel?

As a Christian, I hear the judgments come from other Christian about music and what is acceptable and what is not. Many books have been written on the subject. You have condemnations coming and going in many different directions.
You really just now hear the regurgitated condemnations that have been propagated by the main stream CINO (Christian in name only) media.

The devil cannot create, he only counterfeits. The devil does not have heart of worship toward God. Men do because God has written his word in there hearts and all creation declare the glory of God even to the unsaved.

The peoples of nations have been repressed by devil with his cohorts, much of the music of the populace is in response to that and a plead to God that they do not know.

Christian Rock and secular; I have even heard that Amazing Grace was criticized as to flashy.
Now I know that music like Marylyn Madsen and many others are demonically propagated. But who are the designer of these designed music to control the minds of the masses? Is it the people themselves? What is the bewitching, the divinations, and sorceries that there music is used for? How does it work?

First before we get high-minded and say that the music in the christian churches is accepted by God. Real Christian worship and music is a sweet incense to God. Many scriptures that deal with the music and worship that God rejected is the music and worship of his own people. The reason really focus on the heart of the of people.
There is the new wave of christian pop, the long standing of christian rock, and christian what ever music; CINO (Christian in name only). We probably all have been in worship services that have gone through the motions of singing praise and worship songs that was programmed and not delivered in spirit and truth. The requirement of worship is to be in truth and spirit. CINO music can be subjective depending on the individual and where there heart is. Many songs have melodies and words that are conducive to the parameters of acceptable music that the CINO crowd and even real Christians.
When music get out the parameters of the perceived acceptable model, there now is condemnation, what spirit is that?

The only music I have seen the word condemn is false worship from his own people.

You are not wise to condemn the music of a lost or misguided people, but wise to see there cry in it and touch the matter of the issue they face, and lead them to there deliver Jesus Christ the Son of God.

I was listening to a 60 minute program (I believe that was it) it was on Gospel singer (Black Gospel) at the end of the program and during the closing question they ask whom they thought was the greatest gospel song writer, whom do you think they said? We probably never seen this one coming, Bob Dylan.