View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simons View Post
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Roman 8:28

All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any. 1 Corinthians 6:12

To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 1 Corinthians 9:22

A little balance here

Thank you Scott. I just get a bit frustrated by caustic types like Chette that presume to know things when they don't. He actually should do a deeper study of reggae music and he'd find that reggae comes from ska, which has nothing to do with Satan or the rastas. There really is so much I would like to share with Chette, but I know that it isn't the wise course of action. He will continue to drive people away with his antagonistic attitude about things (including myself), while others (I hope and pray, myself) will work in humility, and love, teaching people to put their faith in the redemptive work of Christ Jesus, and not on the traditions/doctrines of men. I have no qualms with the fact Chette thinks it is ok ONLY to listen to the music he likes, but I have issues when he judges me because I like to worship God in a different way. Personally, I'll let Jehovah God be the judge of my life, and will put no faith in the gospel according to Chette.

Peace and Love,
Stephen

Last edited by stephanos; 08-17-2008 at 03:08 PM.