Thread: Rev. 22:19
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimV View Post
Settlement of the US? The KJV wasn't even allowed on the Mayflower. You view of missionary efforts is parochial, and badly so. You may be familiar with mostly English speaking accounts, but that is because you probably don't have the ability to speak any other language.
Like you would know; I don't go around flaunting my abilities like you do. I'm 20 years old, a grammatical expert at English, have a good grasp of the Spanish language, as well as a good understanding of the Spanish Bible issue. I also took a few weeks of Greek class at a Bible Institute I was going to be a part of, and I did rather well at it. Like Doc says: "We don't teach Greek for edification, we teach it for spite!" I'm not into "Textual Criticism" or German Rationalism, on which your flawed, faithless system is built: I'm into believing GOD at His WORDS, which you don't even profess to have. I HAVE GOD'S WORDS. In fact, I have half a dozen copies of it, not including a couple of Bible apps on my Mac.

Good luck, Chuck; see ya' down the road. Maybe at the Judgment Seat of Christ, where you'll be bawling your eyes out at Christ's disappointment that you REJECTED HIS WORDS.