Thread: SWORD Wars
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Levite-7

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doxa View Post
I have been here for a while now on this board, and with great sadness I don't know what to make of this forum at all.
I see a lot of Sword (meaning God's Precious Sacred Word of God) being used what I would deem sacrilege to make points and sling mud at people.
My husband calls this kind of thing, Sword Wars.
hi~

Sword Wars is a new term for me, i'll admit ~ that's interesting. from my travels online, i'm used to the term, Bible Fight. indeed, sometimes it can be a hard thing dealing with believers that feel their pride takes presidence over that which the LORD teaches & give commandment to do. in days that i feel sorrow for being burned for pointing out something that many might not want to know, i recall a favorite passage in the Holy Bible ~ i'll post it here, as a reminder of where we ALL should be as faithful in the LORD Jesus Christ. hopefully, it can bring you comfort as much as it does me.

--

from the Gospel According to St. Luke, CHAP. II 2:10 - 14 (akjv 1611)

2:10 And the Angel said vnto them, Feare not : For behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 11 For vnto you is borne this day, in the citie of David, a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. 12 And this shall be a signe vnto you; yee shall find the babe wrapped in swadling clothes lying in a manger. 13 And suddenly there was with the Angel a multitude of the heavenly hoste praising God, and saying, 14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good wil towards men.

--

men, women & children (gentiles, heathens & saved) deserve mercy & sacrifice from our walk in the LORD Jesus Christ, & if we as keepers of the Word don't measure up to that last sentence, what does that say about we as Christians? for yesterday & today, i shall mourn with you.

~levite-7