View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
If I have done something to offend you then I apologize. However....I don't know what has caused you to be so defensive. I agreed to "let the Scriptures answer" as that was what the original poster suggested...and it is always the best policy. I did just that...with relevant verses if one is willing to see the relevance. Not all will.

Please notice that there is an AND between the olive trees and candlesticks. That alone tells us there are not two.

If smiley faces "mock the Word of God" may I ask why they are available on a Christian website? If this is how you "deal" with a child of God I must wonder how you "love" your enemy.
The two olive trees and two candlesticks refer to the same two people. How do I know?
Revelation 11
3. And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
It plainly says the TWO witnesses are the TWO olive trees, AND the TWO candlesticks. Later on they are referred to as the TWO prophets.
Revelation 11
10. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

This is how I deal with those who reject the plain words of the KJV.