Thread: JW's and Hell
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 12:08 PM

Contrary to the modern idea of witnessing, I do not believe in contending with every telephone-pole on the street. In fact I feel the life you live before others, is a much greater witness than a thousand words.

Here are a couple of verses related with how to deal with such as the JW, which are very well trained in public debate, on a one sided principle. And will not listen to a thing you say. To deal with these kind, is nothing more than casting pearls before the Swine.

Heb:13:9: Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.
Ro:16:17: Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

2Jo:1:9: Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
2Jo:1:10: If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: